Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Rub It in, Why Dontcha?

There is always a little ad box on side of my Facebook page. They rotate the ads regularly, so I often I see ads for hair extension or Nandos or whatever they decide to throw on, but the most common one keeps trying to get me to join whatever dating site they have set up.
They are actually bluntly cruel about it- there's always a '20 AND STILL SINGLE?' and a picture of an extremely frightening male that I probably would happily stay single NOT to date. Like this one time there was this a picture of this guy with tattoos who looked kind of Chopper Read-ish.

Anyway, I was on Facebook just then and the stupid ad was there...

...but it had JENSEN ACKLES.

SERIOUSLY.

Don't believe me?

Here's a screenshot grab:



See, I thought they were just posting photos of random everyday people. But I guess they're just scrounging the net blindly collecting random male images.
If I could meet Jensen Ackles by joining SinglesNet....hell, I'm there.

Unfortunately, I doubt that the gorgeous picture of Jensen is actually representative of their true clientele. More's the pity.

Ah, well. I still carry him around in my handbag as the background for my phone.

Obsessive fangurl? Not moi!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Jensen Ackles?!!! DROOL. I would be on singles net in a flash if so. I'm sure there's someone on there as nice as Ackles...just with the body of Big Kev and the people skills of a placenta.