Thursday, October 11, 2007

School Reunion

I'm going to my school reunion tomorrow night.

Except it's not really MY school reunion...I only went to that school for one year when I was fourteen, and 80% of the people in my year level were just plain jerks.

So why am I going?

Curiosity, mostly. This is going to be irredeemably awkward. However, I'm braving it with my lovely friend Sarah (who managed to put up with me for that one year of schooling) and we've made a pact to escape the reunion and find a good ice-cream parlour if it gets too boring. I'm sorta hoping that it does turn out to be dull, as I could really use some kind of hazelnut chocolate gelati in my life right now.

Also, I get to blog about it later on, and you can all enjoy the vicarious schadenfreude associated with such traumatic school events :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God, how did it go?

I could NEVER go to a school reunion of mine, the other two schools I attended for 2 years each were pretty awful, I don't know anyone from either one any more.