Saturday, October 20, 2007

Now I'm Trapped in the Closet...

From ninemsn.com.au:

"According to tabloid reports, Top Gun star Tom Cruise is planning to build a $10 million bunker underneath his Colorado mansion as a precaution against an alleged intergalactic ruler called Xenu who, Cruise believes, will attack Earth."

...?

?

?!

It's time that someone sat him down and calmly explained to him that his role in War of the Worlds wasn't actually real.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm stuck in the middle of an appalling 'Fault Analysis' for my Grammar course. I'm knee deep in dangling modifiers, split infinitives and subjunctive verb clauses- but I still require five more errors to analyse.

So tell me- should that comma stuck between 'who' and 'Cruise' be placed after 'Xenu' instead? It looks rather clumsy in its current position and it's giving me a headache...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But if you moved ityou'd have to remove the comma between 'believes' and 'will'...

He is a NUTTER. Don't you live next to a culty school like that?

Anonymous said...

Lol. I love it when good-looking people are crazy. Like SERIOUSLY nuts.

I always thought Katie Holmes was pretty sane too, but look who she married...