Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Let's Go Stalking, Stalking, Stalking...

If you've ever Facebook-stalked somebody just because you met them once and you thought they were kinda cute, say 'aye'.

Aye.

*tumbleweed rolls past*

Right. Now I feel like a total absolute stalker.

And he wasn't even all that cute. In fact, his Facebook profile is really not very encouraging. So now I am wondering what my own Facebook profile says about me.

Probably nothing very flattering.

In fact, judging by my applications and info you'd think I was some kind of Jensen-Ackles-crazed anarchist nut.

Oh wait...

Damn you Facebook.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Um...aye. Very very aye. In fact, the number of times I have been on facebook today? Baad. Very very baaaaad! All I can say is DAMN YOU LATEC, DAMN YOU!!!