Sunday, April 20, 2008

Update!

After several threats from Kristine (both physical and electronic, which could very well amount to a course of conduct in stalking under s21A of the Crimes Act) I am finally updating my blog.

Sorry.

However, the lack of blogging means that Kris hasn't been able to use it as an excuse to procrastinate, so really, SHE SHOULD BE THANKING ME when she gets her high distinction in Property Law at the end of the semester.

Unfortunately, I just haven't had time in the past few weeks- or to put it another way, saya tidak punya cukup waktu. (I've been trying to keep up what little language skills I have by chatting in Malay with my mother, but all we've been doing is insulting each other, then giggling hysterically.)

But yes...time management. Not going well.

If I'm not at uni, then I'm at work. If I'm not at work, then I'm banging my head on the large dining table with my laptop attempting to study. If I'm not banging my head on the large dining table with my laptop attempting to study, I'm standing in the kitchen with my head stuck in the pantry scavenging for food.

And the vicious cycle goes on.

And so, that leaves me here at 12:47 a.m still with my unfinished homework to print off and a little bundle of anxiety that likes to build up in my chest until I end up trying to get rid of it by panicking or hopping on one foot and sticking my head in the pantry again and wailing.

Because I am a mature young woman and I like to resolve my various personal crises in grown-up, mature ways.

Like wailing.

But yes...tomorrow I am screwed for my law tutorials. Oh, so screwed. How I wish the week were over...

A proper update will be forthcoming...

1 comment:

Kristine said...

But there were no law tutes this week! Not for constitutional anyway...HUZZAH!!!

But YAY AN UPDATE! Because I have posted at least 20 times since your last post.

Not that I'm procrastinating now. I am in an LSS tutorial. So TECHNICALLY I am actually doing additional, unnecessary study. Yeees.

And as for s.21A, pah! As if it would be Criminal. You'd sue me under Torts for my riches, baby! Oh yes, because I have a 13.5hour shift this weekend which ends at 1:30AM. Yay. Ness. Ess.

Bleurgh. Can't wait for Thursday eating. MMMM.

xox